Last Modified: 6/12/2017
2. Information We Collect.
We collect information in two ways, directly from your input into the Websites, and automatically through your use of the Websites.
2.1 Information Provided By You. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on the Websites or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given. From time-to-time, we may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you choose to participate, we may request certain personal information from you. Participation in these contests or surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
2.2. Information Collected Automatically.
- (a) We collect non-personally identifiable information automatically for the primary purpose of customizing the Websites, understanding how they are used, and preventing misuse. For example, when you use access the Websites, we automatically record information from your device, its software, and your activity using the Websites. This may include, but is not limited to the date and time of your access to the Websites, your device’s internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to the Websites, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning files included in the Information submitted to us, and other interactions with the Websites.
- (b) Some of the information we collect from a device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location. Finally, some browsers share your location information (either the location registered with your account or gleaned from other geo-location methods) with sites you visit and we may obtain location information about you in this way. If you do not wish us to receive this information, please configure your browser not to share it.
- (c) We also use “cookies” to collect information and improve the Websites. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device. We may use “persistent cookies” to recognize you for future access to the Websites. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Websites, to better understand how you interact with the Websites and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Websites. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Websites.
3. Use of Your Information.
3.2 Financial Information. We may use financial information or payment method information to process payment for the products you order, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
4. Sharing or Disclosing Your Information.
4.1 Personal Information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
- (b) Business Partners and Third-Party Sellers. When you click-through on third-party offers featured on the Websites, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products or services. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that third party. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data partners, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices. We may share your information with a third party application or a third-party merchant services provider or other reseller with your consent, for example when you choose to access the Websites through such an application or are provided with access to the Websites through such a third-party merchant services firm. We are not responsible for what those parties do with your information, so you should make sure you trust those third parties and that they have privacy policies acceptable to you.
4.2 Other Information. We may aggregate and disclose automatically collected non-personally identifiable information without restriction. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of the Websites with the press, in our marketing materials or with our business partners. We may collate or connect non-personally identifiable information with your personal information, in which case the resulting personally identifiable information will be treated as personal information.
4.3 Other Disclosures.
5. Accessing Your Information; Your Choices.
5.2 You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of the Websites because that information may be required in order for you to register as a customer, make purchases, obtain customer support, or initiate other transactions.
5.3 When you register on the Websites site, you consent to receive email messages from us. You may modify this consent later by visiting the “My Account” page associated with your account. At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from us by visiting the “My Account” page associated with your account. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you transactional and relationship emails, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications, will only affect future activities or communications from us . If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a service provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change you preferences directly with that third party.
5.5 Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Websites.
We use reasonable methods, consistent with industry practices, to protect the confidentiality of your information, including administrative, physical and technical methods. Information you submit to or receive from the Websites is sent using an encrypted TLS (SSL) connection. No method of transmission over the internet is completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
7. Third-Party Sites.
8. Our Policy Toward Children.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
11. Contacting Us.