Ingredients: Whole-Plant™ Hemp CBD Extract, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 80
Flavor: Sweet natural hemp
Bottle Size: 30ml or 1 fl ounces
Servings: Depends on user (See below)
Use: Shake well before use. Add to your favorite E-juice. Vape Hemplucid CBD alone in your favorite tank. Drip Hemplucid CBD onto your favorite mod.
Here at Hemplucid we are excited about our Vape-Drip line! Hemplucid Vapes are manufactured with our ultra-refined de-waxed CBD concentrate. We take our CBD full spectrum/entourage oil and bond it to glycerin. Bonding our concentrated oil to glycerin unleashes the terpenes and flavonoids, you will be surprised about the smell and taste!
Hemplucid vapes are some of the best tasting and fastest acting vape products in the industry.
- Hemplucid Vape-Drip is in 30 ml of organic, non-GMO, vegetable based glycerin.
- Hemplucid Vape-Drip is one of the purest, cleanest, and most bio-available CBD vapes on the market.
- The full spectrum hemplucid CBD concentrate is infused 99:1 in vegetable based glycerin and polysorbate.
- There is no propylene glycol in any of our products!
Selecting the Right Strength:
CBD requires some trial and error to get the right amount for your body. With patience and practice, you should be able to get to that “happy point” in just a few days of working with it.
CBD Per Serving:
• 250mg Strength = 8.33mg per serving – GH
• 300mg Strength = 10mg per serving – GH / AS
• 500mg Strength = 16.66mg per serving – AS
• 1000mg Strength = 33.33mg per serving – AS / CP
• 1500mg Strength = 50mg per serving – CP
• 2500mg Strength = 83.33mg per serving – CP
GH = General Health
AS = Anxiety & Stress
CP = Chronic Pain
4 Pointers before you begin:
1. If you are new to CBD we encourage you to start with the lower dosages and gradually work your way up to the dose that works for you.
2. Larger individuals may prefer a higher dose of CBD than smaller people
3. If you have a medical condition, always consult with a health care professional before consuming CBD.
4. When you use CBD you might need to use it during a longer period of time for the endocannabinoid effects to occur.